Outrigger Canoe Racing
The mens and women's outrigger teams have a reputation of training, competing, and playing hard. Summer training sessions are often followed by breakfast or cookouts at the club. Team members are very involved in the volunteer efforts at the club; taking part in work parties, maintaining the outrigger canoes, helping with race logistics, and assisting with the various social activities at the club. The outrigger program is always looking for people who want to enjoy both a competitive challenge and to be part of the WCC extended family.
- Wednesdays at 6PM
- Saturdays at 8:30AM (until end of April), 8AM (May onwards)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30PM
- Sundays at 8:30AM (until end of April), 8AM (May onwards)
Past OC6 Races
- Washington DC Monumental Outrigger Canoe Race, Washington, DC
- Milford OC6 Race, Milford, CT
- Blackburn Challenge, Gloucester, MA
- Liberty World Outrigger Competition, New York City, NY
- Kent Island Relay, Kent Island, VA
- Washington Mini-Mental, Washington, DC
- Catalina Crossing, Catalina, CA
Please contact us for more information.